Here come the love stories!
We are excited to start Brilliant Beginnings for the third year! You and someone you love have the chance to win a beautiful ring from Parade and it is easy. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: “Like” the Goldsmith Co. Facebook Page
Step 2: RSVP to our event and Share your story on the Goldsmith Facebook Event Page – all of the great little details of your romance, make it unique and inspiring!
Step 2: Be creative. Stories with photos/video do the best, people want to actually SEE your story! So take a few minutes and post some photos to a blog (see blogspot.com) or do a quick video – it doesn’t have to be fancy, just speak from the heart.
Step 3: YOU are the power of this – share it on your Facebook page send it to friends/family in a message, have them “like” your video and remind people daily to vote for your video.
Step 4: Enjoy all the love and the post with the most “likes’ on the Goldsmith Facebook Event Page by 10 am on February 14th, wins the Parade Lyria ring!
- Participants must act in accordance with Facebook’s rules and regulations.
- All likes are tallied from the Goldsmith Facebook Event Page, and not the likes on your personal Facebook page so direct your friends and family here to like your story! We can only count one post per couple. So don’t do multiples and delete any multiples that you may have, so that your fans can find one story for you. Contest goes until February 14.
- You must be present at the Goldsmith Co. Provo store at noon on February 14th to claim the ring.
- Love stories can be your own or that of a friend/family member. But you must have their permission to share their story.
- Love stories can be new engagements or love stories of a lifetime, we simply want to celebrate your love stories
- Facebook does not administer this campaign and is released of all liability. Each participant recognizes that and that they are disclosing information to a third party.
- Ring is a Parade Lyria design, which has 30 round diamonds with a total carat weight of .29. The center will accommodate a round diamond 6.0mm-6.5mm, which is a about a 1 carat diamond center stone. Suggested retail in 18K White Gold is $2,275 (center stone not included). Ring is setting and CZ center only.
Can’t wait to read your stories.
Best of luck to everyone!